We are looking for lamb recipes to share with our customers. If you have a recipe you would like to share, please submit it to email@example.com. We will post recipes here and later consolidate submitted recipes into a file that will then be available for download
Prep: 10 Minutes, Grill: 10 - 20 Minutes
8 Lamb Loin Chops, 1" thickness cuts (about 2.5 pounds total)
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme, Crushed
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil, Crushed
1/4 Teaspoon Coarsely Ground Pepper
1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1. Trim fat from the meat; set aside. For rub, stir together all ingredients. Rub mixture onto both sides of chops.
2. Direct Grilling - Grill lamb chops on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals to desired doneness, turning once halfway through. (Allow approximately 10 - 14 minutes for medium rare, 14 - 16 minutes for medium.) Serves 4
3. Indirect Grilling - In grill with a cover, arrange preheated coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place chops on grill rack over pan. Cover and grill to desired doneness. (Allow approximately 16 - 18 minutes for medium rare and 18 - 20 minutes for medium.)
Prep: 2.5 hours, Grill: approximately 3 - 5 minutes per side (145 degrees internal temperature)
2 lb Ground Lamb
1/2 cup cheese shredded or cubed (cheddar or preferred flavor)
3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Salt to Taste (2 tsp or more)
Black Pepper to Taste (2 tsp or more)
Garlic Powder to Taste (2 tsp or more)
1 dz Silver Dollar Rolls, Sourdough Buns, or can use regular buns
1. Mix ground lamb, cheese, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Rest in refrigerator for 2 or more hours.
2. Make a dozen (1/5th lb) patties and place on cooking sheet.
3. Allow meat temperature to rise to room temperature before grilling if possible.
4. Grill lamb patties for approximately 3 - 5 minutes (145 degrees internal temperature).
5. Butter buns and heat up on a flat grill.
6. Place cooked patty on a toasted bun.